Automotive BDC Director
We are a proud family owned and operated dealership. And since our humble beginnings we have been dedicated to exceed our customers' expectations. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with a first class service and sales experience. We work day and night to find the right vehicles allowing us to make great deals for our customers.
We are currently looking for a BDC Director. This person will focus on increasing the sales traffic of the dealership by implementing processes and directing your staff in making outbound calls such as (not limited to) Internet, Fresh-Ups, Service, and follow up calls. The BDC Director acts as the main communication link between sales staff, service staff and BDC representatives.
- Have the ability to create and maintain a process driven work environment.
- Train and motivate BDC team – lead by example.
- Support staff and clients.
- Work closely with other department managers.
- Maximize Sales & Profitability to agreed levels of performance.
- Forecasting goals & objectives.
- Collect and analyze all reporting.
- Help manage inventory pricing, descriptions, and photos.
- Manage online reputation through review sites.
You and your team (of about 15) are responsible for the following:
- Outbound call follow-up from internet leads and unsold showroom traffic.
- Answer incoming sales calls with the objective of making a sale.
- Set and confirm appointments, follow up for each shown or missed appointment.
- Answer customer questions promptly with honesty and accuracy.
- Management experience in team oriented workplace preferred.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows and Office Programs.
- Knowledge of the functions, operations and mission of the BDC department.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills.