Automotive BDC Manager - Des Plains
We are a proud family owned and operated dealership. We work day and night to find the right vehicles allowing us to make great deals for our customers.
We are currently looking for a BDC Manager. You must have an automotive background with a proven track record. You can take your career to the next level by leveraging your retail automotive experience into an OEM field role. You can put your real world dealership experience to work and share your knowledge as a manager of our Out of State & BDC team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maximize Sales & Profitability to agreed levels of performance.
- Forecasting goals & objectives.
- Collect and analyze all reporting.
- Manage online reputation through review sites.
- Have the ability to create and maintain a process driven work environment.
- Train and motivate BDC team – lead by example.
- Support staff and clients.
- Work closely with other department managers.
- Ensure proper lead response and continual follow up
You and your team are responsible for the following:
- Outbound call follow-up from internet leads and unsold showroom traffic.
- Answer incoming sales calls with the objective of making a sale.
- Set and confirm appointments, follow up for each shown or missed appointment.
- Answer customer questions promptly with honesty and accuracy.
- Knowledge and experience in the automotive finance department.
- Knowledge of the functions, operations and mission of the BDC department.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills.
- Management experience in team oriented workplace preferred.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows and Office Programs.