Automotive Finance Manager - Import
We are currently seeking a qualified Automotive Finance Manager to be a part of our amazing team. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced F&I professional to join our family owned and operated growing dealership in the north suburbs of Milwaukee. As a member of our team, you will utilize your previous automotive F&I experience to grow and contribute to the success and profitability of our reputable dealership.
Our commitment to customer service through every aspect of our business has been the hallmark of our success. From an outstanding service/body shop department that provides our customers with exceptional service to a winning team that thrives for excellence. The ideal candidate for our Finance Manager position must have previous prime, marginal and sub-prime experience with a thorough understanding of F&I procedures and compliance.
- Determine the customers need for finance and payment options
- Present vehicle service contracts, GAP and other beneficial ancillary programs
- Prepare paperwork and finalize transactions in a legal and ethical manner to ensure a strong lender relationship
- Achieve monthly forecasts for F&I income, penetration levels and customer service
- Have a record of performance with a very persuasive, empathetic selling style
- Be self- motivated and competitive with a strong drive to get things accomplished
- Be able to work comfortably in a team environment
- Be conscientious, with a concern for accuracy and details
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
- Exemplary communication and customer service skills
- Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
- Excellent verbal/written communication. Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Valid Driver’s License