The Service Manager helps lead a team of service professionals to deliver exceptional value and satisfaction to our customers on a continuous basis. He or she helps plan, train, lead and monitor the performance of service advisors, service technicians and detailers/porters to promote 100% customer satisfaction and revenue growth in line with targeted business and financial objectives.
- Responsible for the operations, marketing and profitability of the department.
- Manage advisors, technicians and porters on dealership procedures.
- Manage technician productivity.
- Work to secure customer loyalty.
- Maintain an at or above national average CSI score and assist in following up with all client issues or concerns to insure customer satisfaction.
- Execute customer relations policies.
- Have weekly departmental meetings to help set tone for sales and service goals.
- Interact with outside vendors and other dealership management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- MUST already have service manager experience
- Excellent computer skills needed
- Experience with social media and texting a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be analytical, problem solve and multitask
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and communications skills
- Consistent and stable work history
- Must have valid driver’s license, and clean driving record